Alhamdulillah, we’ve entered the last 10 days of Ramadan.
This is the time of year that most people like to pay their zakat and give additional charity.
But how much charity should you be giving?
Well, there’s a long answer and a short answer.
For the long answer, you’ll need to take our free Charity Course — where we walk you through the process of planning your charity step by step.
But if you’re looking for the short answer, tune in to today’s episode where we discuss:
- How much charity is too little or too much
- What you should do if you don’t have an emergency fund
- Is it better to give charity one-time or monthly?
- How to balance between paying zakat (obligatory charity) and sadaqa (voluntary charity)
- A simple hack to figure out how much zakat you should be paying
- Why planning your charity, instead of making a spur of the moment decision, should help you give more (not less)