Does the thought of building a budget bore you to tears?
You’re not alone. For most people, the very thought of tracking their spending is enough to induce anxiety attacks and severe migraines.
The good news is budgeting doesn’t have to be as painful as it sounds.
In this episode, you’ll learn why having some kind of a budget is critical to making better financial decisions — and you’ll hear us argue about what that actually looks like.
Tune in to learn:
- Why creating a workable budget is easier said than done
- The reason why most people don’t actually follow their budgets
- The rule of thumb that will immediately tell you how healthy your budget is
- Why “paying yourself first” is a good idea, but not good enough
- 3 different methods to track spending and the bare minimum that everyone should do