Good for you. You’ve officially done more than 99% of people who want to get out of debt, but fail to take the steps required to do so.
The bad news is you’re going to fail.
Like most meaningful pursuits, getting out of debt is a rocky road. You may have the best of intentions and even a rock solid plan, but that doesn’t mean everything will go your way.
And that’s okay. Because in this episode, we’re going to teach you how to get back on the wagon when your plan goes off the rails.
Tune in to learn:
- How to get passed the debilitating feeling of failure when your debt plan goes off track.
- Why getting over mistakes and moving on is a lot like making tawbah (repentance).
- The simple mindset hack that will help you learn from your failures, instead of dwelling on them.
- How to be realistic about how much you can put towards debt reduction.
- Why everything gets easier once you get started with your plan and take action.